Our commitment to privacy
This policy applies to our retail store, websites and any other place where Camping Mart collects and uses your personal information.
What information does Camping Mart collect?
We collect two types of information: personal information and non-personal information. The types of information we collect depend on the nature of our interaction with you.
- Personal information is information that identifies a person or information about a person who can be identified. We may collect personal information such as:
- Your contact information - p. (Eg, name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Your personal preferences - p. Eg, wish list, language preferences and marketing consent;
- Your transaction information - p. (Eg, purchased products, method of payment, amount paid, and credit or debit card number.
- Non-Personal Information
- Non-personal information does not identify you as a person. For example :
- We may ask for your postal code to facilitate the planning of our flyer distribution.
- We may collect non-personal data when you visit our Web sites, such as the type of browser you are using or the referral URL.
- We may collect client information and summarize it in a non-personal cumulative format for statistical and research purposes. For example, we can summarize our data to determine that a certain percentage of participants in a competition are men aged 35 to 50.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. If so, we may not be able to provide you with the product, service or information you have requested.